Best Clothing Accessories For Hot Weather
Posted on 20 October 2019
If you live in Florida, you understand that Summer is really 8 months long. Most of the year can easily have a day reach sweltering temperatures, so common, comfy clothing accessories like scarves, jackets, and knit caps are a no-go. Just because you live in a tropical climate doesn’t mean you have to be restricted to basics. Here at The Wander Shop, we have some of the hottest selections of summer-ready accessories of the boutiques in Fort Lauderdale. Let us help teach you the ins and outs of hot summer fashion that will help you put together outfits that both turn heads and keep you cool under the sun.
Accessorize for Summer
Summer accessories are all about the little things that can either won’t give you any extra insulation, that way you won’t overheat in the summer sunshine, or can help you stay cool and protected from those UV rays. It’s all about thinking light, often with bight, sunny colors to match. With that in mind, here are the accessories we love for the summertime:
- The Summer hat
- Whether we’re talking about the floppy summer hat for women, or the straw or linen pork pie hats for men, a summer hat is both functional and fashionable for Florida weather. Go for a light material, like straw or linen that can breath and keep your head cool. As for color, a neutral tan or beige is classic and goes well with any outfit, but a bold pop of color can be a great way to show off your personality.
- Classic sunglasses
- Sunglasses are an easy addition to any outfit, and are universal for men and women alike. Not only do they help filter out excess light, but they can protect your eyes from the sun’s UV rays as well. Don’t be afraid to play with the style of the sunglasses. Modern styles are great, but retro ones can be fun to play around with too.
- Tassel Jewelry
- For the ladies, a fun new trend for summer jewelry is tassel jewelry. These are fun and whimsical choices that embody that summer spirit. Try experimenting with different colors and style of tassels to act as flashy statement pieces.
- Wood Beads and Woven Jewelry
- Beads and woven jewelry have been growing in popularity as options for men and women. The combination of textures and colors can be a great way to embrace a more bohemian summer look. For men, consider ones that feature nautical details, like anchors, to add a bit of an oceanic theme.
Find The Best Clothing Accessories of Boutiques in Fort Lauderdale
If you’re in Fort Lauderdale, you’ll want to stop by The Wander Shop and see are hot selection of trendy fashion choices for both men and women. Our selection ranges from classic, Florida summer to bohemian chic as well as some simple modern must-haves. Come check us out and see for yourself what our style has to offer. We’ve got some of the hottest selections of the boutiques in Fort Lauderdale that will leave you wanting to go to a beach party, or sit back at an outdoor bar by the shore.