Mens Sweaters: A Guide to Styles This Sweater Weather Season
Posted on 13 January 2020
You may think a sweater is just a sweater. It cant get that complicated. Think again. When it comes to winter fashion, sweater weather never seemed so intricate. There are a variety of colors and styles to choose from when it comes to men's sweaters. Here at The Wander Shop, our team is here to ensure you are aware of what styles are out there. Count on one of the best boutiques near me to give you what you need!
What Style is For You?
You can't go wrong with a great sweater. Not only are sweaters unparalleled in warmth compared to other winter wear, but they also come in a wide variety of styles and knits to suit your look. To help inform your next sweater purchase, here is everything you need to know about sweater types, so you can pick one that's right for you.
Here is a list of some top choices:
- The cardigan is a great casual sweater that can be thrown over any ensemble with ease. From layering a lightweight cardigan to bundling up in one with a heavy knit, this sweater comes in a variety of styles and materials.
- The v-neck sweater is a very straightforward sweater that can be worn by itself or layered with other pieces. Wearing a v-neck sweater helps better display the shirt you're wearing underneath, while also elongating your face, making it perfect for layering over button-up shirts and displaying tie knots.
- Crew Neck
- The crew neck is the most common sweater style that you can find the market. Compared to the v-neck, this type of sweater is considered to be more on the casual side. The crew neck sports a collarless neckline, making it an ideal garment to layer or wear under a jacket.
- A turtleneck sweater not only keeps you extremely warm but also has an effortless retro-inspired look to it. Turtlenecks are best suited for men on the taller side and those who sport strong jawlines, as they draw attention upward to your face.
- Foldover/ Shawl neck
- A foldover sweater, like a shawl or cowl, is a very distinctive style that provides a relaxed and casual fit. This particular style skews toward the more laid back side of the spectrum, compared to a turtleneck, and complements men of all ages.
We Offer More Than Mens Sweaters
Celebrate the unknown with us! Created by Marisa Folz, The Wander Shop is a men's and women's lifestyle shop featuring apparel and accessories curated of local and small brands. We are located at 915 N Flagler Dr. Fort Lauderdale, FL. You can reach us at 561-855-1802.
Call One of The Best Boutiques Near Me
When it comes to mens sweaters for winter, we know all about the essentials. If you are looking for the best men's sweaters, look no further. We have everything you need here. The Wander Shop is your primary destination for all things Summer fashion. We are open now! Call or visit our online shop today for more information. We are one of the best boutiques near me in Fort Lauderdale.